Crystal Aero Solutions aeronautics maintenance expertise, removal and fitting of spare parts, relies on our capacity to choose highly qualified, experience, rigorous, autonomous and motivated aeronautics staff.
All our technicians have PART 66 licenses and more than twenty years’ experience in global line and base maintenance, engine (GE, RR, PW) and APU interventions.
Crystal Aero Solutions provides valuable expertise when facing customs issues :
- Management of specific regimes, duty suspension, especially on engine returns.
- AEO certification: the Crystal group is recognized by the French customs authorities.
Crystal Aero Solutions guarantees end to end logistic solutions:
- Transport organization: Crystal Group is a certified freight forwarder, IATA certified and authorized agent.
- Logistics traceability of aircraft spare parts thanks to specialized software.
- Safety compliancy and specific hazardous goods transport.
- TALA international network: the Crystal group leans on its own international network of aircraft transport/logistics specialists (67 countries, 115 airports).
- Large panel of available Aicraft/engines tools & equipment including engines stands and boot-straps – GE90, CFM 56, IAE V2500, LEAP, RR TRENT 700/1000, GEnx
Company concierge service
Crystal Aero Solutions takes care of all administrative formalities
- Visas management
- local authorizations and facilitations
- Operational requirements